IAVM (Institute for the Advancement of
Vedic Mathematics) announces
Call for Papers
An invitation is warmly extended to all enthusiasts, researchers and practioners of Vedic Mathematics to submit papers of original material for the forthcoming conference.
3rd International Vedic Mathematics Conference
The Institute for the Advancement of Vedic Mathematics
in collaboration with
RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
23rd - 25th August 2018
For further details and to register please go to:
Following the success and tremendous acclaim of our previous two conferences the 3rd International conference this year will be held at the prestigious RV College of Engineering in Bangalore. Vedic Maths, as propounded by Sankaracarya Sri Bharati Krishna Tirtha, has gained worldwide interest. Not only due to its unified approach, profundity and easy methods of calculation but also due to its applications in computer science and elsewhere, this year’s conference promises to be a fascinating and wonderful event.
Papers relating to the following are welcome:
· New research on applications of Tirthaji’s Vedic Maths
· History of classical and ancient Indian Mathematics
· Vedic Mathematics in Education
· Latest Applications in Computer Engineering and Science
1. Abstracts, up to 300 words in length, must be submitted by email by 15th June 2018.
2. Papers must be original.
3. Upon acceptance, full papers, up to 3000 words, to be submitted by 15th July.
4. Authors of papers will be given 30 minutes for presentation followed by Q and A.
5. Papers will be published in the annual IAVM Journal.
Please send abstracts to, or contact IAVM for further information at, firstname.lastname@example.org