Main site VedicMaths.Org
Conferences home page
Online Vedic Mathematics Conference
12th - 13th March 2016
Day 2: Vedic Mathematics Research
Outlines of Research Papers sent to the Conference organisers
These papers will be available to conference participants prior to the conference
This session will be for about 60 minutes and each speaker will be answering questions from participants.
1. A NOVEL APPROACH OF MULTIPLYING THREE NUMBERS NEARING DIFFERENT BASES - Jatinder Kaur and Pavitdeep Singh
2. SINGLE DIGIT ADDITIONS - Saee Vitthal Pallavi Patil (III std.)
Documented by Pallavi Patil, Pune, India.
3. Starring at the 9 - Giuliano Mandotti
4. Improvements in Final Exam Results after teaching 11th and 12th Grade Mathematics using a combination of Vedic Mathematics and Visual Aids
- Alex Hankey, Vasant V Shastri and Bhawna Sharma
5. Evaluation of Trigonometric Functions and Their Inverses - Kenneth Williams
6. The sutras of VM in Geometry - James Glover
7. EFFICACY OF VEDIC MATHEMATICS AND YOGIC BREATHING
IN SCHOOL CHILDREN - A PILOT RCT STUDY - Vasant V. Shastri, Alex Hankey, Bhawna Sharma, Sanjib Patra
8. THREE BOOKS AND A PAPER: A GEOMETRY PROJECT - Andrew Nicholas
9. Swami Tirtha's Crowning Gem - Kenneth Williams
10. Teaching Calculus - Kenneth Williams
11. A pathway for people with perceived learning difficulties to embrace and succeed with studies in Vedic Mathematics. - Vera Stevens
Note these last three papers will be available here but the author's presentation will not be given at this conference.